Need something quick and easy, and cheesy? I’ve got just the treats for you. Plus they’re grain and gluten free.
1/2 cup shredded Cheese
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup Buckwheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and pat onto baking sheet 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese bubbles.
5. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.