spinach liver parmesan dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound Beef Liver cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1/4 cup dried Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped Spinach
- 1 tablespoon Molasses
- 1 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Once well mixed, Fill a cookie scoop and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen drops.