apple molasses dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- pinch Cinnamon
- pinch Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Once well mixed, scoop dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the tops are slightly browned.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.