1 Chicken Breast, cooked and chopped
1 tablespoon dried Rosemary, crushed
1 tablespoon Honey
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup Water
1 cup Buckwheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface (the dough is very sticky) 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Turn off the oven and oven the door a couple of inches and allow the biscuits to sit and harden.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen hearts.
This is a crunchy treat and requires refrigeration.
They will last 2 to 3 weeks when refrigerated and up to 4 months in the freezer.