1 pound Beef Liver
2 Lemons, sliced
2 tablespoons dried Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the liver in the freezer for 30 minutes, it’ll make it easier to cut. Cut into 1/4 inch thick strips.
3. Add liver to water and allow it to boil for approximately 5 minutes, until the liver is no longer pink.
4. Remove the liver from the water and rinse with cold water, then pat with paper towels until cool and dry.
5. Place on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with dried parsley, then partly cover with lemon slices.
6. Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until it is dried to your liking.
Cool and store in an air tight container.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the liver as well, just follow the manufacture’s instructions.