peanut butter apple dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Natural Apple Sauce
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter of your choice, poke with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen bones.