1 cup dried dog safe Fruit (I used cherries, cranberries and pineapple)
1/4 cup dried dog safe Fruit (cherries, cranberries and pineapple)
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 cup Milk
1/4 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
2 tablespoon Butter, softened
1 tablespoon Honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone muffin pan or grease and flour a metal muffin pan .
2. In a medium bowl mix whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and 1 cup dried fruit then set aside.
3. In a large bowl mix milk, egg, vanilla extract, butter and honey.
4. Once well combined stir the fruit and flour mixture and stir until mixed.
5. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan and sprinkle tops with 1/4 cup dried fruit.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
7. Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.