fruit cake muffin dog treat recipe
- 1 cup dried dog safe Fruit I used cherries, cranberries and pineapple
- 1/4 cup dried dog safe Fruit cherries, cranberries and pineapple
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoon Butter softened
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone muffin pan or grease and flour a metal muffin pan .
- In a medium bowl mix whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and 1 cup dried fruit then set aside.
- In a large bowl mix milk, egg, vanilla extract, butter and honey.
- Once well combined stir the fruit and flour mixture and stir until mixed.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan and sprinkle tops with 1/4 cup dried fruit.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.