1 Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
3 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1/4 cup Water
1/2 teaspoon dried Parsley
1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges.
5. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.