1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
1/4 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup Milk
2 cups Buckwheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface as thin as you can.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
5. Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.