1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1 (6 ounce can) Tomato Paste
2 tablespoons chopped Parsley
1 cup shredded Cheese
(any other cooked and chopped meat, or other dog safe topping you would like to add)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the crust one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with a round cookie cutter and poke tops with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
4. Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Top each biscuit with the topping mixture and bake for an additional 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
6. Turn off the oven and open it a couple of inches and allow the biscuits to harden while it cools, Refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen pizzas.
This is a chewy treat and requires refrigeration.
They will last 1 to 2 weeks when refrigerated and up to a months in the freezer.