pizza dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped Parsley
- 1 cup shredded Cheese
- any other cooked and chopped meat, or other dog safe topping you would like to add
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the crust one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with a round cookie cutter and poke tops with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Top each biscuit with the topping mixture and bake for an additional 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Turn off the oven and open it a couple of inches and allow the biscuits to harden while it cools, Refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen pizzas.