1 Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
2 Bananas, mashed
2 tablespoons Butter, melted
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
pinch dried Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface (the dough is sticky) 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and poke the tops with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
5. Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.