banana chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 2 Bananas mashed
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- pinch dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface (the dough is sticky) 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and poke the tops with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.