1 Chicken Breast, cooked and chopped
1 cup shredded Zucchini
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 cup Spelt Flour
1/4 cup Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix the chicken, zucchini, lemon juice, egg and spelt flour in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick, the dough is very sticky so dust with flour before rolling. Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned at the edges.
5. Cool and break into pieces. Refrigerate.