cheesy pizza dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice, poke tops with a fork to prevent puffing.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate. Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.