1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Nori Sheet, finely chopped
1/2 cup Water
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Turn off oven and open door slightly, allow the treats to harden in the cooling oven.
5. Break into pieces and refrigerate.