1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup dried Cranberries
1 tablespoon Molasses
1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Split dough into three pieces and flatten (by hand) onto parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
3. Take a straight edge, I used a pizza cutter, and cut the dough into strips.
4. Place onto baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until the edges brown. Turn off the oven and open the door slightly, allow the biscuits to cool in the oven.
5. Cool and break into strips, refrigerate.
Make 1 to 2 dozen