1/4 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients, the dough is very crumbly and you may need to add a small amount of water until the dough holds together.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen biscuits.