1/2 pound ground Turkey, cooked and drained
2 Kale leaves, chopped
1/4 cup pitted Cherries, chopped
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
2. Place dough on to a piece of wax paper.
3. Shape the dough into a roll and wrap each plastic wrap or foil. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
5. To bake, slice rolls about 1/4 inch and bake on prepared baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
The rolls can be frozen for about four weeks, if working with frozen rolls it is best to let the stand at room temperature for about 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.