1/2 pound Beef Liver, cooked
1 cup chopped Strawberries
1 tablespoon dried Peppermint Leaves
1 cup Oat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Puree the chopped strawberries and cooked liver until smooth.
3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
4. Once well mixed, Fill a cookie scoop 1/4 full and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats