1/2 pound Beef Liver, cooked and chopped
1 (6 ounce can) Tomato Paste
1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 tablespoon dried Parsley
1 teaspoon dried Basil
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen bones.