1/4 cup dried Mango, chopped
1/4 cup shredded Cheese
1/2 tablespoon dried Basil
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Turn off oven and open the door slightly, allow the biscuits to cool inside the oven. Refrigerate.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen bones.