1 Chicken Breast, cooked and chopped
1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tablespoon dried Rosemary, crushed
1/2 tablespoon Parsley
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Turn off oven and open door slightly, allow the treats to harden in the cooling oven.
5. Break into pieces and refrigerate.