1/4 cup Peanut Butter
1 tablespoon Flaxseeds
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 cup Water
1 cup Spelt Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.