2 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1 Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
2 tablespoon dried Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Milk
1 cup Oat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Form dough into a flat logs about 5 inches wide and 1 inch high.
4. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut log into 1 x 1 inch squares.
6. Place squares back onto baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until the pieces are dry and crunchy.
Cool and refrigerate.
1 to 2 dozen.