bacon chicken mini-biscotti dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoon dried Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Form dough into a flat logs about 5 inches wide and 1 inch high.
- Bake on prepared baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut log into 1 x 1 inch squares.
- Place squares back onto baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until the pieces are dry and crunchy.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- 1 to 2 dozen.