cranberry coconut chicken biscotti dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 2 tablespoons dried Coconut
- 1 tablespoon dried Peppermint Leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients and knead, by hand, until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Form dough into flat logs about 3 inches wide and 1 inch high. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place slices back on backing sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the slices are dry and crunchy.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- 2 to 3 dozen.