1 Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
1/4 cup dried Cranberries
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
2 tablespoons dried Coconut
1 tablespoon dried Peppermint Leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Combine all ingredients and knead, by hand, until all ingredients are well mixed.
3. Form dough into flat logs about 3 inches wide and 1 inch high. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1/2 inch slices.
5. Place slices back on backing sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the slices are dry and crunchy.
Cool and refrigerate.
2 to 3 dozen.