1/2 pound Beef Liver, cooked and chopped
3 Kale Leaves, thick stems and ribs removed, leaves chopped
2 tablespoons dried Parmesan
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen bones.