cheddar bacon dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon cooked crisply and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once well mixed, Fill a cookie scoop 1/4 full and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen treats