2 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1/4 cup natural Apple Sauce
1/4 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
2 tablespoons Honey
1 cup Spelt Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and break into pieces, refrigerate.