sweet potato apple dog treat recipe
- 1 Sweet Potato cooked and mashed (approximately 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup natural Apple Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- pinch Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredient until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds