2 to 3 Chicken Breasts
2 Nori Sheets
1 tablespoon dried Ginger
2 cups Water
1. Using a food processor or blender grind the nori sheets to a powder.
2. Combine water, ground nori and ginger in a bowl.
3. Clean the chicken breasts, then carefully slice them into strips, removing all the fat you can from the meat. They are easier to cut if allowed to freeze slightly.
4. Place chicken strips into the marinade and allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
6. Place on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart, brush with marinade for additional flavor.
7. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture.
Cool and store in an air tight container.
*If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the meat too, just follow the manufacture instructions.