1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
2 tablespoons Honey
1 cup Water
1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese
3 to 4 Strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenhight and coat a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine brown rice flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
3. In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, egg, honey and water. Add to the flour mixture and stir just until mixed.
4. Spoon the batter into the muffin pan, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
5. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Cool and refrigerate.
1. Combine the cream cheese and banana until smooth.
2. Ice cupcakes
3. Cut strawberries into heart a shape and slice. Press into icing (I dehydrated mine for a few hours so I could get a deeper red color.)