1 Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
2 ripe Kiwis, peeled and chopped
1/2 teaspoon Basil
1 cup Spelt Flour
1/4 cup Water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges.
5. Allow to cool. Break into pieces and refrigerate.