2 Kale Leaves, thick stems and ribs removed, leaves chopped
2 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1 cup chopped Strawberries
1 cup Spelt Flour
pinch dried Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Puree kale, strawberry and bacon until smooth.
3. Mix puree with the other ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
4. Spoon teaspoon fulls of batter onto prepared baking sheet
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
6. Cool and refrigerate.