pineapple coconut liver biscotti dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound Chicken Liver cooked and chopped
- 1 15 ounce can crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup Coconut Chips
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- pinch Ginger
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Form dough into flat logs about 6 inches wide and 1 inch high. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1 inch slices.
- Place slices back on baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the slices are browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- 2 to 3 dozen.