mint parmesan sweet potato chews dog treat recipe
- 2 to 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 10 or more Mint Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- Slice sweet potatoes and brush with coconut oil.
- Chop mint leaves and mix with parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle sweet potatoes with cheese and mint mixture.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place on a cookie sheet 1/4 inches apart.
- Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours until you have achieved the texture you want.
- Cool and store in an air tight container.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the chews too, just follow the manufacture instructions.