1 Chicken Breast, cooked and chopped
1/2 cup Goat Cheese crumbles
1 tablespoon dried Rosemary, crushed
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges.
5. Break into pieces and refrigerate.