2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 cup Carob Chips
2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
1 cup Milk
2 tablespoons Honey
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
2 teaspoons Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix whole wheat flour and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl combine peanut butter, milk, eggs, honey and vanilla. 4. Once well mixed add wet mix to dry and mix, fold in carob chips.
5. Drop one rounded tablespoon at a time two inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, until browned at the edges.
Cool and refrigerate.