1 Sweet Potato, cooked and mashed
1 (6 ounce can) Tomato Paste
2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
1 cup Buckwheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, slightly open oven door and allow treat to cool inside of oven. Refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen biscuits.