mint oat chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried Mint
- pinch Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Scoop out dough and shape into 1 inch sized treats. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen drops.