1 to 2 Chicken breasts
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon Parsley
1. Clean the chicken breasts, then carefully slice them into thin strips, removing all the fat you can from the meat. They are easier to cut if allowed to freeze slightly.
2. Cut the sweet potato lengthwise into same size pieces and wrap each with a slice of chicken.
3. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
4. Place on a foil lined baking sheet 1/2 inches apart, brush with coconut oil and sprinkle with parsley.
5. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture.
Cool and store in an air tight container.
*If you have a food dehydrator it can be used to dry the treats as well, just follow the manufacture instructions.