apple rosemary dog treat recipe
- 1 cup natural Apple Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary crushed
- pinch Cinnamon
- 2 cups Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Scoop out dough and shape into 1 inch sized treats. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen drops.