2 to 3 Chicken Breasts
1/4 cup Apple Sauce
1/4 cup pureed Kale leaves
2 tablespoons Honey
1/2 tablespoon dried Basil
1. Blend the apple sauce, kale leave puree and honey until well mixed, set aside
2. Clean the chicken breast and cut into strips, removing all the fat you can from the meat. It is easier to cut if you freeze the chicken slightly.
3. Place chicken strips into the apple marinade and allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
5. Place on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart, brush with marinade for additional flavor, sprinkle tops with basil.
6. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture
*If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the meat as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.