double peanut, peanut butter dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped Peanuts
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- pinch Cinnamon
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
- Divide the in half and place each ball of dough on to a piece of wax paper.
- Shape the dough into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and wrap each in plastic wrap or foil and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least five hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- To bake, slice rolls about 1/2 inch and bake on prepared baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds
This is a very soft and crumbly treat, perfect for pups with teeth issues.