1/2 cup chopped Peanuts
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
2. Divide the in half and place each ball of dough on to a piece of wax paper.
3. Shape the dough into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and wrap each in plastic wrap or foil and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least five hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
6. To bake, slice rolls about 1/2 inch and bake on prepared baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds
* This is a very soft and crumbly treat, perfect for pups with teeth issues.