1/4 cup Apple Sauce
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Spelt Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick, or thinner, and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until browned at the edges.
5. Break into pieces and refrigerate.
2 to 3 dozen treats