peanut butter apple cinnamon dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- pinch Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick, or thinner, and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- 2 to 3 dozen treats