1/2 pound Beef Liver, cooked and chopped
1 cup pureed Cantaloupe
2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Water
1 cup Spent Grain Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Puree beef liver, cantaloupe, parmesan cheese and water until smooth.
3. Mix wet ingredients with spent grain flour in a large bowl until well combined.
4. Pat dough onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/2 inch thick. Take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
5. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
6. Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen treats
* This is a very soft and crumbly treat, perfect for pups with teeth issues