kale beef liver biscotti dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound Beef Liver cooked and chopped
- 2 Kale Leaves thick stems and ribs removed, leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients and mix, by hand, until all ingredients are well combined.
- Form dough into flat logs about 2 inches wide and 1 inch high on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place slices back on backing sheet and bake for 10 to 10 minutes until the slices are dry and crunchy.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- 1 to 2 dozen.