1 Chicken Breast, cooked and chopped
2 Nori Sheets, cut into small pieces
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1/4 teaspoon Ginger
splash Lemon Juice
1 cup Spelt Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Break into pieces and refrigerate.