1 cup cooked and chopped Turkey
1/2 cup Crushed Pineapple, with juice
1 leaf Kale, thick stem and rib removed, chopped
1/2 teaspoon dried Mint Leaves
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 cup Water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool. Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.