1/2 cup cooked and pureed Beets
1/2 cup drained crushed Pineapple
1 teaspoon dried Mint
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 cup Oat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool. Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats.