pineapple beet mint dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup cooked and pureed Beets
- 1/2 cup drained crushed Pineapple
- 1 teaspoon dried Mint
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats