1 cup Blueberries
1/2 to 1 pound Beef Liver
* You can use any dog safe fruits for your trail mix
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Slice the fruits to the desired size.
3. Clean the beef liver, then cut into pieces. They are easier to cut if allowed to freeze slightly.
4. Place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
5. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until items are dry in appearance and texture.
Cool and store in an air tight container.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the fruit and meat too, just follow the manufacture instructions