1/2 pound ground Turkey, cooked and drained
1 (6 ounce) can Tomato Paste
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 tablespoon dried Basil
1/2 tablespoon dried Parsley
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen.